PostHeaderIcon My second kit, free for you!!

I have completed week  #2 of the Designer Challenge at Brownie Scraps and I here is my kit for your scrapping pleasure!

This kit includes:
11 textured papers; 3 patterned and 8 solid
1 beaver graphic, 1 beaver sticker
1 tree graphic, 1 tree sticker
1 stick frame, plus another copy with string ties
1 string tie
1 string bow
1 screw
2 wooden signs
2 wordarts
1 stick
1 row of stitches

*LINK EXPIRED*

Please leave me some love, I really want to hear your feedback, I’m learning so much but have so far to go! And if you scrap a layout with my kit, please please please let me see!!!!
Also, don’t forget to post your layouts at Brownie Scraps….the winning layout each week will win a coupon to the store, and so will the person who designed the kit they used!

Don’t forget to go check out Jen’s blog and download her kit too….she has an adorable kit waiting to be scrapped!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

10 Responses to “My second kit, free for you!!”

• val says:

This is so cute! and I think I have pictures to go with it! Thanks :)

• Jen Graham says:

Whoot! It’s beaveriffic!

• Pattycakes says:

I just love this kit….Thank you for sharing it with us!! :)

• Ajila says:

Just wanted to say thank you again. You did a wonderful job with this kit. The Beaver theme is just charming. Since I’m from the ‘Beaver’ state of Oregon. It is especially near and dear to my heart. Leaving you some love.

• Jane says:

Very cute! Thank you! They will be great for our camping pictures. And I love how masculine it can be made. Seems like we scrappers are so drawn to the ‘girly’ side and it’s refreshing that this kit will work wonders for pictures of my husband and son. Thank you again!

• Barbara says:

Thank you!!! This kit is so cute; great job!

• Belinda (dylabel) says:

This is SO cute and original…I think I can honestly say I have never seen a beaver kit before:) Great job!

• Rose says:

Wow, what a great kit! I have a husband that loves hunting and finding elements and papers to use that go with his pictures is challenging, but this will fit right in! Thanks for the freebie :)

• Ruthy says:

This is my first time at your blog but I will be watching you in the future. I assume you have a little guy to scrap. My “little guys” are now 20 & 16 but your designs will be wonderful when I get their old paper photos scan & digital. Thank you for sharing them.

About Me
My name is Charmaine. I'm a working mom of 3 amazing kids and wife to stay at home dad and web designer, Stephen. I started this blog to document funny stories about my life as a parent, and to share my love of capturing it all on film and scrapbooking it! I began designing early in 2009 and truly love the creative energy that it provides for me. I hope you enjoy my designs!
Snag my blinkie:
Contact Me
Contact me:
My Store
Digiscrapping Blogs
  • Craft Crave
  • Creative Busy Hands
  • Fonts for Peas
  • Tog Digi Blogs
chCounter Error
Could not find the chcounter installation. Please check your settings.
Google Ads

Calendar
February 2009
S M T W T F S
« Jan   Mar »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
Best Scrapbooking Sites and Top Digital Scrapbooking Websites! Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites by Scrapbook MAX! Software The Daily Scrapper - Topsites