PostHeaderIcon I think I have lost my mind….

Stephen and I have gone back and forth for a while now about whether to get another dog. The answer was always no, too much work, too much mess! Well, one of my customers this week brought in his lab puppies and that’s it, my heart was gone! This is my new puppy:

Kit is from Ziggle Designs and Irene Alexeeva, Happy Tails.

Isn’t he GORGEOUS? I really don’t need another dog, but I just fell in love. We don’t have a name yet, anyone have any suggestions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

9 Responses to “I think I have lost my mind….”

• Jen Graham says:

I still think Jasper or Emmit are both awesome names.

• Laura says:

LOL jen!! Those ARE great names! I especially like Emmett! I don’t have any cool names really though it was hard enough for me to name mine! Good luck and he’s A.D.O.R.A.B.E!

• Sandy Pierce says:

I know what you mean, I keep saying the same thing but I know we will have dogs in the house forever. What a cutie, the first name I thought of was Biscuit. But now I’ve added Duncan or Charlie. (Or Dunkin, like the donut cuz he’s so cute you want to eat him up. ;o) ) Good luck naming him, just remember whatever you name him, remember what it will sound like shouted down the block if you’ve got to call him in.

• Tara says:

Oh Char, he’s adorable!

I like the name Bailey- as in Irish Cream, cuz he’s almost the same color!

• mskinsey says:

ooooohhhhhhh … he’s so CUTE! He reminds me of that puppie on TV that advertises the flea stuff. Now that I see your new doggie, I want a puppy dog, too. What do you think of the name “Baxter”? Or “Rolly” either because he’s rolypoly now or because he looks royal?

• mskinsey says:

Or “Riley” … just thought of that one … I know that you are going to have lots and lots of fond memories with this dog as well as tons of great photo ops, which will lead to super SB pages! It’s a domino effect. Gee, he could be the blank in a domino set, cuz of his color, so you could call him “Domino” … I like that one! “Dom” for short … partly in honor of the great comedian Dom DeLouise who recently died. I can tell that this dog is going to be a laugh a minute. He’s got a real twinkle in his eyes!

• J9 says:

The same thing happened to my SIL. She went to get a yellow lab puppy for her son, and came home with two because she/they couldn’t choose! They are such good dogs, chewing and shedding beside….LOL what a sweetie. Being cute saves their little lives early on. That face just melts you, and you’re pretty helpless. Enjoy him!

• CecileQ, Wisconsin says:

And what did hubby say when this pup walked in? Resigned to it if he knew what was good for him. A-huh.

The names above are pretty good. Menlo? Mento? only because wasn’t there a sc fi movie by the name “Melo’s Mind”… and since you lost yours, he gets to be the smarter one?

• Debbie Bartlett says:

You are so awesome to get your puppy. CONGRADULATIONS! Soooooo CUTE!

About Me
My name is Charmaine. I'm a working mom of 3 amazing kids and wife to stay at home dad and web designer, Stephen. I started this blog to document funny stories about my life as a parent, and to share my love of capturing it all on film and scrapbooking it! I began designing early in 2009 and truly love the creative energy that it provides for me. I hope you enjoy my designs!
Snag my blinkie:
Contact Me
Contact me:
My Store
Digiscrapping Blogs
  • Craft Crave
  • Creative Busy Hands
  • Fonts for Peas
  • Tog Digi Blogs
chCounter Error
Could not find the chcounter installation. Please check your settings.
Google Ads

Calendar
May 2009
S M T W T F S
« Apr   Jun »
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
Best Scrapbooking Sites and Top Digital Scrapbooking Websites! Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites by Scrapbook MAX! Software The Daily Scrapper - Topsites